Ameliorating menstrual discomfort and pain, cycle irregularities, PMS symptoms and hormonal imbalances
For many women, menstruation – and its accompanying hormonal fluctuations – is an uncomfortable, unpredictable and painful experience, often affected by emotional and environmental factors. The Aviva Method exercises, when done regularly, can manage and control menstrual symptoms, even in medically diagnosed conditions. Significant improvement, or complete eradication is possible.
The Aviva Method successfully treats:
- PMS symptoms - amelioration of PMS symptoms such as bloating, migraines and mood swings, plus prevention of symptom recurrence.
- Menstrual pain - reduction or complete elimination of pain, both before and during menstruation.
- Heavy or prolonged bleeding and spotting - normalization of uncomfortable or abnormal menstrual bleeding.
- Irregular periods - regulation of either an inconsistent menstrual cycle, an overly short or prolonged one.
- Amenorrhea - redressing the absence of periods, both primary or secondary.
- Erratic ovulation - assistance when there is no ovulation, or if it appears too early or too late in the menstrual cycle.
- Endometrium - strengthening and regulating the cyclic activity of the endometrium (whether thin or proliferating).
- Hormonal balance - balancing a hormonal profile with abnormal values (lowering high FSH or Prolactin values and regulating LH levels) as well as those occurring after prolonged use of birth control pills, or post gestation.