Enabling and accelerating spontaneous pregnancy, and supporting fertility treatments to aid conception
Practicing the Aviva Method exercises balances the hormonal system and changes the pelvic floor set-up, increasing healthy blood flow and substantially advancing the likelihood of natural conception. An enabled physical and mental control (as opposed to emotional and physical stress, which disrupt normal hormonal functioning) aid the process. This is as true for usually healthy women suffering from ‘secondary infertility’, where stress and fatigue interfere with conception, as it is for those unable to fall pregnant at all – reducing the need for invasive, expensive and unnecessary fertility treatments.
The Aviva Method successfully treats:
- Unexplained non-pregnancy - assistance for couples for whom there is no clear reason why conception is elusive. The Aviva Method helps support each stage of the hormonal cycle. This can addresses gaps that conventional medicine did not detect nor has the technologies to map yet.
- Recurring miscarriages - preparation for a full-term pregnancy includes uterine strengthening, renewal of the endometrium, and general invigoration of the hormonal system.
- Low ovarian reserve: early ovarian failure/early menopause - in many cases, improving the blood flow and invigorating hormonal activity can result in a “good month” in which a normal ovulation cycle – and potential conception – can occur. Practicing the Aviva Method will improve the hormonal functioning of women suffering these conditions, enabling (even for short windows of time) a spontaneous pregnancy or successful IVF treatment
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) - ovulation and conception in women with PCOS can be achieved by balancing hormones and regulating the menstrual cycle.
- Fertility treatments - in order to start from a better position, practicing the Aviva Method prepares the body to receive the assisted reproductive technology used for fertility treatments. This kind of preparation gives fertility treatments a better chance of working, and can also lower the number of treatments, thereby decreasing hormonal drug doses. The detected effect is an increased number and quality of eggs and embryos and endometrial thickening. Especially suitable for “poor responders” and those using “natural-based treatments/natural cycle hormonal treatments”.
- Preserving fertility - keeping the hormonal balance “in shape” to enable parenting at an older age, and aiding the functioning of a normal hormonal cycle. Supporting the medical procedure of “partial/half IVF” for the option of egg preservation (the freezing of enough and better quality eggs).